|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Do you want to be a part of a great Automotive Team? You have worked hard to build your automotive experience? You enjoy problem solving? [...] Inc has the ability for you to put your automotive knowledge to work where it is appreciated!
AutoWorks is looking to add a motivated and reliable Diagnostic Technicians to our current Automotive Repair family. Our Repair facility has been around for 21 years and has built a steady clientele that keeps us busy. Our repair facility is relied upon by many automotive repair and body shops facilities in town to help with those hard to find problems. We keep up to date with factory scanners for a variety of makes and models. We also keep up to date with specialty tools to keep on top of the ever changing automotive industry. Our goal is to stay current and perform repairs correctly and efficiently.
* OE factory scan tools
* Multiple sources for Service information
* Specialty tools for domestic and import vehicles
* We offer one on one training to keep you current on how to use the factory tools
Knowledge and Responsibilities:
· Diagnose and repair Complex drivability and Electrical Concerns
· Engine mechanical analysis and repairs.
· Drivetrain/Driveline Analysis and repair.
· HVAC system Diagnostic and repair.
· Restraint System diagnosis and repair knowledge.
· Exhaust knowledge
· Automotive General maintenance
· Having the ability to research for service bulletins and accurate repair information.
· Have the ability to explain technical diagnosis and required repairs.
· Keeping your work surroundings clean at all times
· Customer focused attitude
- A valid Driver's License
-Tools and Tool Box
-The ability to work well with others
-A Positive attitude
-Must be reliable
What we have to offer:
-Health insurance benefits
-Eye and dental benefits
-Holiday and Vacation Pay
-Clean and organized work environment
Wages are determined by experience level and bonus opportunities available. Details can be discussed during an interview.
We like to think of employees like family and find it important to find someone who wants to grow with us.
Look us up on Google and check out the 360 view of our repair facility
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 12:00PM|
Job last updated May 15, 2020.