Is your goal to be one of the best in the business, servicing vehicles for customers who want it done properly? This may be your opportunity!
The preferred focus and experience of the applicant is comprehensive service and repair of Asian-brand automobiles. We desire someone whom we can prepare to take on some team management and training responsibility. The goal for this position is to oversee a specialized team in the future.
There is some flexibility in the experience requirements, as we do work primarily on domestic brands. While we prefer someone to take on primarily Asian, we can work with someone with the right capability to focus on other vehicles; this applicant would need to take on light/medium duty truck, gas and diesel.
- A background of both technical training and work experience, at least 2 years experience preferred.
- [...] driving record and current license.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Clean work habits, personal and work area.
- Dependability to be working during expected time.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- [...] computer use skills.
- Verbal and written communication capability, with customers and staff.
- Dedication to continual education and expansion of capability.
- Willingness to accept input and work with others.
- Competence in testing and repair of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Advanced knowledge of the following areas: electrical/electronics, brakes, suspension/steering, driveability.
- Inspect, test, repair, verify repairs, and perform maintenance on subject vehicles.
- Inform service writer of needed testing, repairs, and maintenance; and operations performed.
- Tools required to perform required operations, with the exception of tools/equipment listed below.
- Overtime work as necessary to meet schedule.
- College graduate/less experienced level will be considered.
What the company will provide:
- A clean, modern, professional facility.
- Open, spacious work area.
- Diagnostic/testing equipment, including many factory and aftermarket scan tools.
- Array of specialty tools
- Major maintenance and repair equipment (all in excellent working condition).
- Vehicle lifts.
- Generous compensation.
- Paid training opportunities.
- Advancement opportunity.
- Uniforms with service.
- Vacation/time off flexibility.
- $32,000 - $65,000/year initial base pay, potential for more
- Tool bonus
- Medical insurance or allowance
- Possible sign-on bonus
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume and your contact information.
Marlin [...], president
[...], Inc. [...]
See full ad