For our part we offer:
- Monday thru Friday hours only NO WEEKENDS
- Above Market Flag Pay Rate that Starts at $30 per hour and goes up the more you flag.
- Fully Paid Warranty Work (we don't believe in "warranty time")
- A 20 hour Guarantee Wage that increases with your efficiency
- A Quarterly Retention Bonus that can add thousands to you pay annually
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick / Personal Days off
- Uniforms Provided
- Tool Allowance
- Free Tool Insurance
- Company Paid Training
- 401k with company match
- Fully Paid Health Insurance
- A Generous Relocation / Sign on Bonus for the right candidate
For your part, please have:
- A clean driving record
- A friendly disposition, work well with others
- Dependability. Here on time, work hard when here.
- A verifiable work history
- ASE certifications. The more the better, or a willingness and ability to get them
- Missouri State Inspector License or a willingness and ability to get certified
- Quality work. Extremely rare comebacks.
- Fast Work. We don't ask you to beat the labor guide, but 1 hour job should take 1 hour or less.
- Strong mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Strong electrical diagnostic skills.
- An ability to use technical information services such as All Data, Mitchell, i-atn etc.
- A well equipped tool box and a willingness to invest in the tools of the trade
To be honest, I am having trouble finding quality, qualified employees. I am sure that I could get many more applicants if I "Dumbed Down" the qualities I am looking for. Unfortunately, the would only impair by ability to fix cars. So instead of just looking for a body with a wrench in it's hand, I have chosen to increase the pay and benefits that I offer and only accept the best of the best.
So how do you know if you are what I am looking for? If you can answer yes to these questions, you have what I need.
- Do you know what a CAN bus is?
- Can you use an Oscilloscope?
- Did you attend more than 2 train classes last year?
- Do you routinely flag more than 50 hours weekly?
- Did you earn more than $50K last year?
Don't worry if you only worked at new car dealers, we won't hold that disability against you.
To take a virtual tour of our Grandview, MO Shop click Here
To take a virtual tour of our Raytown, MO Shop click Here
To visit our website click Here