|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers operates "FULL SERVICE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR CENTERS." We perform all levels of service with the exceptions of major unit overhaul and auto body. We currently have 260 stores in our chain and are growing very rapidly. We offer the best Automotive Service Technician's benefit package in the industry; 1) Outstanding compensation with base pay and shop productivity bonus on a weekly basis. 2) 410K with partial matching 3) Outstanding BCBS Health Insurance 4) Paid time off (Vacation) 5) Training provided at no cost to the Service Technician 6) Career advancement including goal setting and career tracking.
When you join our team, you are joining the emerging preeminent Automotive Maintenance Provider in the Industry!
The Mechanical Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and providing quality vehicle repairs while maximizing personal productivity. This position will adhere to and promote the Company mission while operating within the confines of the Company’s core values and contributing to the success of their functional team.
· Diagnose and provide quality vehicle repairs to specifications
· Advise store manager if additional work is needed
· Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and/or customers on an as-required basis
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
· Maintain an orderly, organized, and neat bay
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
· Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
· Minimum of two ASE Certifications (Brakes & A/C) and Technical Degree a plus
· 5+ years automotive repair and maintenance experience
· Must be able to multi-task on the job
· Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to operate and drive vehicles
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Customer-focused attitude with ability to work well in a team environment
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Jul 27, 2016.