|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Once again....we have a need to expand! We are an extremely busy independent, 10-bay full-service repair shop in Brentwood. After relocating to a new location last year, we are busting at the seams with vehicles and are looking for the perfect person to add to our team. We specialize in Asian Import vehicles but work on most makes and models.
* Perform all aspects of automotive maintenance and repair.
* Diagnose and repair of all vehicle systems.
* Maintain and repair exhaust, fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
* Perform preventative maintenance and courtesy checks to find any maintenance and safety issues.
* Must have MINIMUM of 5 years of recent automotive repair experience.
* ASE Certifications
* Strong drivability and diagnostic history
* Must be able to work independently in a FAST paced environment.
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Must have a valid Tennessee driver's license.
* Must have own tools.
Learn more about us at [...] then submit a resume [...]
for immediate consideration or call Kim at [...].
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:30PM|
Job last updated Jul 25, 2016.