|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Leverage your automotive experience, sales talent, and customer service skills in this exciting opportunity! We are seeking an Automotive Service Advisor to join our dedicated team. In this key role, you will evaluate the client’s needs, build client relationships, and sell automotive services while delivering a client experience second to none. Motivation, team work, and the ability to close sales are the keys to success in this position. Do you have what it takes to get the job done? We want to hear from you! As a part of the NAPA Auto Care Center, we are committed to the highest quality! Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry; that’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Automotive Service Advisor / Sales Consultant (Customer Service) Job Responsibilities
As an Automotive Service Advisor, you will greet customers, schedule service appointments, and receive vehicle information. You will be responsible for listening to requests of the service desired, selling services to satisfy the client’s needs, and clearly explaining information on the repair order. Automotive Service Advisor responsibilities:
• Utilizing proper shop flow and technician dispatch
• Preparing accurate estimates and invoices for clients
• Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs.
• Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule
• Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards
• Checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems
• Getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed.
You will manage our Customer's, Service Department & Shop Staff.
Woman are encouraged to apply
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Jul 21, 2016.