|Company Type:||Technical Support Provider|
Perform functions remotely connected to scan tools at vehicles. Including; code and data reading, programming, bi-directional testing, diagnostic assistance, component re-learns, configurations, coding, calibrations and code clearing.
Provide written scan reports to client shops including; Vehicle communications , List of diagnostics trouble codes stored with description of codes, List areas of concern based on scan results, Description of recommended repairs, additional testing/inspection procedures, Description of procedures performed with scan tool by remote diagnostician, Provide schematics and/or component location information to shops as needed.
Skills and Qualifications;
Use and maintenance of OE and advanced high level diagnostic scan tools • Ability to read, interpret and document automotive diagnostic scan tool data • Ability to read and understand various automotive electrical/electronic schematics • Microsoft office suite (explorer, word, excel, outlook etc.) • Automotive Strategy Based Diagnostic Processes • Ability to explain and advise findings to other technicians or to non-technical clients
• Friendliness, Enthusiasm, Cooperation, Confidence in a group,
• “Innate curiosity”- ability to learn as you go — the ability to quickly pull together bits of seemingly unrelated information and make sense of it all, willingness to learn and figure out innovative ways to solve problems
• “Humility and Ownership” - willingness to ask for help with a commitment to helping others, openness to embrace the ideas of others and learn, ability take responsibility
• “Collaboration” - ability to let others contribute to solving problems and take leadership when appropriate
• “Adaptability” - flexibility to learn and adapt, as problems, circumstances and roles change
• “Emergent leadership” - ability to take initiative when problem arise, and ability to step back when others should lead
Flexible shift work hours are available, hours of operation are 8;00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST
Part time schedules will be considered
Work from home opportunities available once technician proficiency and reliability are established.
See [...] for more information.
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 10:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 10:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 10:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 10:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 10:00PM|
Job last updated Sep 26, 2016.