|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Candidate must possess strong organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications
- Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
- Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
- Perform other duties related to vehicle installation, repair and maintenance work as assigned
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification desired
- Previous Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW and/or Range Rover technician experience required
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Manual dexterity and good judgment
- Be at least 18 years of age
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||7:30AM - 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||7:30AM - 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||7:30AM - 6:00PM|
|Thursday||7:30AM - 6:00PM|
|Friday||7:30AM - 6:00PM|
Job last updated Jul 20, 2016.