|Company Type:||Franchise Repair Service|
HAVE YOU BEEN FEELING LIKE IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE AT WORK? Like you need to make it FUN again? Like you'd like to be a part of something bigger?
That's what makes you the right fit for us.
We've built a "kick-butt" family business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry. A friendly, upbeat work environment can make the difference between having a job you're stuck with vs a Career you love. Work should be fulfilling, rewarding, and the atmosphere should be fun & friendly. The way we see it: Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
Come be respected & rewarded for what you bring to the table! We're looking for an enthusiastic and talented A Tech who's ready to be on a winning team. Our Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions location (just off Lancaster Ave in Reading PA) is one of the area’s largest and longest-established Auto Care & Transmission Centers in the area. Our online reviews are great because we're the real deal. (see [...] and [...]
Here's what we'll bring:
* Great customer relationships and systems for success. Our sales team consistently helps customers understand why they really do need the repairs. We’ve got more work than we can handle – no exaggeration
* 5-day work week - Downtime and family time are important. Occasional Sat mornings may be a possibility if you’re interested
* 2 weeks paid vacation
* 6 paid holidays
* Generous comp plan is both incentivized AND provides a security net. Get paid for both the hours you work AND the hours you bill. Increase your check as you turn more hours, but get more security than your typical flat-rate situation.
* Training & Professional development opportunities - We invest in you. Our people are our greatest asset.
* A positive, upbeat management team that's committed to making people happy. Take pride in working alongside people who appreciate a job well done and enjoy having people brag online about the work you do. We encourage customers to review our shop by letting them know that their "5-Star Review Earns Perks for Our Crew." We know you're a big part of making people happy, so we share the love with Team lunches, snacks, activities, and other perks whenever a new review is posted.
Here's what you'll bring:
* Love what you do (or love it again if it's gotten stale)
* Upbeat, motivated attitude - someone who likes "getting it done" and done well
* Flexibility - We do whatever it takes to be able to say "yes" to our customers and still create a win-win for everybody.
* Diagnostic Ability & Efficiency - Use your prior successes & failures to hone your diagnostic & auto repair skills. As part of our team, you'll hold your own on diagnostics but won't have to handle every tough job that rolls in the door. We have a strong team; we're just looking to get stronger. We're realistic about comebacks (no one is perfect), but we recognize that 50% accuracy doesn't make for happy customers and 50% productivity doesn't make for happy teammates.
* Motivated to achieve (with integrity) - Our success is your success, and vice versa. If you want to be rewarded for what you bring to the table, the opportunity is here. Let's talk.
Think you've got what it takes? Think working in this kind of positive environment would get you energized about coming to work every day?
Then apply today to discuss your potential future career with Genesis Lee Myles!
Due to how busy we are and our tight schedule please take an extra 2 minutes to include a sentence or paragraph about you. Tell us anything you think we ought to know, but if nothing else, be sure to include the phrase "I've got this!" (so we know you cared enough to read the whole ad).
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM - 12:00PM|
Job last updated Aug 29, 2016.