C’s Autohaus is seeking a qualified individual for the position of European Service Technician. Duties included but not limited to:
- Inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing after repairs.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum 5 years experience of European experience plus dealer certifications and/or ASE certifications. Master certification preferred
· Strong electrical and troubleshooting skills
· Strong communication skills
· Must have own tools
· Able to pass background check
· Valid driver’s license
· Reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Team Leader: 1 year
- European Automotive Technician: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- ASE Master Tech
- Dealer Level Certifications