||Independent Repair Service
- Detail oriented technician with experience in accurate driveability diagnosis
- Ability to service every system on the vehicle.
- Good familiarity with multiple makes is a must, as we are small in size, but fast-paced, and diverse in our workload.
- Quality of work must be high, and someone who takes pride in their work is necessary.
- Willingness to learn new things and evolve with the industry is required.
- We have a large, loyal customer base, and word-of-mouth has been our only advertisement.
- "Comebacks" and repeat repairs for negligence cannot be afforded in order to maintain flow and workload.
- ASE Certifications are not required but encouraged.
- Shop tools are thorough, but having your own and willingness to build your own complete set is a must.
- Top pay to qualified person.
- Domestic (US)
- Heavy Duty
- Exotic European
Certifications / Qualifications
- 10+ years Engine Performance / Driveability Analysis & Repair
- 10+ years Engine Mechanical Analysis & Repair
- 10+ years Chassis / Suspension / Alignment Analysis & Repair
- 10+ years Transmission / Transaxle Analysis & Repair
- 10+ years HVAC Analysis & Repair
- 10+ years Drivetrain / Driveline Analysis & Repair
- 5+ years Electrical / Electronic Analysis & Repair
- 10+ years Braking System Analysis & Repair
- 2+ years Light Duty Hybrid / Electric Vehicle Analysis & Repair
- 10+ years General Service
Job last updated Sep 12, 2016.