|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
[...] LLC, a small but very busy and well established repair and performance shop in the heart of Portland Oregon, is looking for an experienced BMW/MINI tech. Look up our reviews online before you apply. It will give you an idea of who we are. Our customers love us for a reason. Come be a part of it.
We are seeking experienced Technicians who can handle and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. This is NOT an entry level position… We need someone who is ready to jump in the first day and be able to quickly diagnose and repair both BMWs and MINIs without a great deal of hand holding.
· Diagnose, repair and confirm repairs on vehicles correctly the first time.
· Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to the service advisor.
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
· Assist fellow technicians/mechanics. We help each other out so we all get more done and no one tears up their body.
· Maintain an organized and neat bay.
· At least 3-5 years of strong BMW/MINI mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
· You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
· Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable
· Bring your own hand tools
· Experience with Autologic preferred
· Competitive flat rate wage based on experience
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Medical Insurance (after 90 day probation period)
· Monday through Friday schedule (NO WEEKENDS!)
· Free continuing education classes and paid ASE cert tests (We pay if you pass)
· Continuous work… We are always busy.
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
Job last updated Sep 28, 2016.