|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Do you want to be a part of a great Automotive Team? You have worked hard to build your automotive experience? You enjoy problem solving? [...] Inc has the ability for you to put your automotive knowledge to work where it is appreciated!
[...] Inc works on a variety of different vehicles and we have the most up to date equipment and Scan tools to help you achieve diagnostic and repair success.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Responsibilities
· Diagnose and repair Complex drivability and Electrical Concerns
· Engine mechanical analysis and repairs.
· Drivetrain/Driveline Analysis and repair.
· HVAC system Diagnostic and repair.
· Restraint System diagnosis and repair knowledge.
· Exhaust knowledge
· Automotive General maintenance
· Having the ability to research for service bulletins and accurate repair information.
· Have the ability to explain technical diagnosis and required repairs.
· Keeping your work surroundings clean at all times
· Customer focused attitude
· Valid Driver’s License
· Tools and tool box
· At least 5 years of diagnostic and repair experience
· Pre-employment drug test to in ensure positive teams of people that can be reliable
· The ability to work well with others
· A positive attitude and a high level of motivation
* Health Insurance, Dental Vision after 90 Days of employment
* Paid Holidays
* Vacation pay after 1 year of employment
* A clean and organized work environment
* Supplied Uniforms
Our Automotive maintenance technicians are like family and we are committed to earning your loyalty when joining our team.
We will compensate the right employee fairly by experience and knowledge.
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 12:00PM|
Job last updated Feb 12, 2019.