|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC NEEDED
[...], a family owned auto repair shop for over 30 years has employment opportunities available for a Service Tech / Mechanic. Qualified candidates must have experience. We are located in northwest San Antonio off Bandera Rd. & Loop [...] are offering top pay for an technician that is skilled in general automotive repair.
This position is for a highly qualified Automotive Technician / Mechanic. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role.
In addition, we require review of the following to measure your fit for this role:
• A High School Diploma or GED
• Strong automotive repair experience.
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
Job Responsibilities Automotive Technician / Mechanic
• Diagnose and repair to specifications -- brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
PAID HOLIDAYS AND PAID VACATION OFFERED
Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.******NO SATURDAYS******
APPLY IN PERSON OR SUBMIT A RESUME TO [...]
Check out our website and reviews at [...]
Job Type: Full-time
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||7:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Tuesday||7:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Wednesday||7:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Thursday||7:00AM - 5:30PM|
|Friday||7:00AM - 5:30PM|
Job last updated Feb 27, 2019.