A well-established shop in Culver City, Ca is seeking a well qualified technician to join our team who is highly motivated, education oriented, and enjoys the automotive service business. If you would like to work in a nice, well equipped, well managed shop with competitive pay and bonus incentives and if you are looking to be treated as a professional by professionals please send us your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform vehicle inspections and recommend needed repairs/services using digital inspection platform
- Perform services to manufacture recommendations
- Diagnostic skills a plus-should be able to operate a scan tool and accurately find vehicle problems.
- Able to perform fundamental repairs and services quickly/properly without supervision (timing belts, brakes, services, etc....)
- Works well with others
- Organized and keeps work area clean
- Attend high quality training classes
- Keep ASE certifications up to date
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be insurable and authorized to work in the U.S.
- 5 years + experience as an automotive technician
- ASE certifications preferred but not required
- Proficient with scan tools and some diagnostic testing abilities
- 609 Air conditioning certification
- A valid driver's license
- We reward talented and dedicated Automotive technicians/mechanics with wonderful incentives:8am to 5pm, closed for lunch daily
- Group health, vision, dental, accident insurance available
- Vacation pay
- Uniforms and safety equipment provided
- Paid training including hybrid training and high quality classes aimed at expanding your skills
- ASE Certification sponsorship
- Excellent customer ratings
- We have been in the area for 40+ years
- Smog repair license sponsorship
- A great assortment of diagnostic tools including Techstream, Drewtech Cardaq-M, E-scope 8 channel oscilloscope, Ross-Tech, E-Scan, Maxisys Mini, Maxidas and Autologic Assist.
- Resources: We also subscribe to Identifix, Alldata and IATN.