|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Must be proficient in the following:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
- Inspections and corrective actions per DOT standards.
- Electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Program trucks
- Rebuild motors and drive train
- Knowledge of running diagnostic tool
- Understanding of OSHA and DOT regulations
- Ability to enter repair tickets into the computer systems
- Keep a clean work area.
- Must be able to supply your own basic mechanic hand tools and maintain tools.
- Proven track record of employment in the field 5-10 years preferred
- Valid driver’s license class A CDL license preferred but not required
- Able to work in a team atmosphere and must be helpful and work with other mechanics and garage help.
- An ideal candidate will posses most or combinations of the following
- Advanced electrical systems training
- Air conditioning
- ASE certification
Competitive salary packages upwards to $30.00-$35.00 an hour
Paid vacation - Paid holidays – Overtime - Company matched retirement plan
-Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
-Physical requirements of this position include the ability to push, pull, drag, and lift items up to 80 pounds, and occasionally must work at shoulder level with equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Working under limited supervision, perform preventative maintenance, complete inspections, diagnostics tests, and repair a variety of vehicles and equipment.
- Must be helpful and work with other mechanics and garage help.
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||7:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||7:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||7:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||7:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||7:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 12:00PM|
Job last updated May 14, 2019.