**This position is located in Queens, NY** You must be able to commute to this location.
Qualifications for a Top Quality A Level Mechanic
- - 7 years plus verifiable experience (referrences must be provided)
- - Ability to Diagnose Automotive Electric problems, A/C Problems & Check Engine Lights using the latest automotive hardware and software.
- - Computer literate in the use of Windows based Diagnostic Software such as but not limited to Ford IDS, ServiceMaxx and Cummins Insite using pass thru devices such as the J2534 and J1939, Informational software such as All-Data and Mitchell.
- - Complete set of tools , (we provide the software, hardware and computers)
- - Valid NYS Drivers License
- - Common sense approach , detail oriented
- - Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- - Ability to communicate dianostic results to service advisor.
- - Good customer service skills
Qualifications for a Top Quality B Level Mechanic
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with industry standards.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and performing repair if authorized by the customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Possess a valid NYS Drivers License
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience working as a tech.
- Good Organizational and follow-up skills
- Common Sense and detail oriented
- Complete set of tools