|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
· Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Working with younger technicians on proper diagnostics and repairs.
· Research and find needed repair information for technicians when it is necessary.
· Assist technicians in the shop when there are complications or when a second opinion is needed.
· Keep all of the shop test equipment current and updated.
· Track specialty tools plus research and make recommendations to purchase when needed.
· Keep all on line software for repair information up to date and work with those suppliers when there are problems.
· Test drive vehicles for quality control before being released to the owner.
· Hold shop meetings to keep technicians up to date on new changes coming to the industry.
· Qualifications include but not limited to:
· Strong electrical diagnostic and repair aptitude and reading of wiring diagrams is necessary.
· Computer and CAN system diagnostics.
· Experience and knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment.
· Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
· Previous experience as an automotive technician/mechanic.
· Excellent mechanical and electrical knowledge and experience will be necessary to succeed in this position.
We offer good pay, benefits, hours, and working conditions.
If you would like to learn more about us, check us out at [...]
If you have these qualifications and you are interested in finding out more about the position please send your resume to [...].
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||7:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||7:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||7:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||7:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||7:30AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Jun 11, 2019.