|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
We are currently seeking a full-line technician with extensive Toyota and/or Lexus experience. Dealer or specialty import shop experience is preferred, but not required. ASE Master w/ L1 or extensive Toyota/Lexus certifications are also preferred, but not required. Everyone at [...] is here because we like working on cars and helping people but hate everything else about the car repair business. We are looking for an honest tech that feels the same way.
[...] has a 5 day work week, 2 weeks paid vacation after the first year, 1 week sick leave, and we average 8-10 days of paid holidays per year. We also offer medical, vision, and dental insurance. Our operation and our people are very flexible, with lots of future opportunities possible for the right person. We do not discriminate in any way or for any reason. We feel that our industry excludes a large number of otherwise qualified women and minorities and we always encourage them to [...] success has been built upon the things that make us different from nearly every other independent shop or dealer service department:
• We do not employ "lube techs,” "apprentices,” or anyone who is not competent in performing bumper to bumper diagnosis and repair of Toyota products.
• Our Service Consultants are exactly that--consultants. They are paid a salary, with no incentive to sell unnecessary work.
• We use OE or OE equivalent parts whenever possible and perform repairs the right way (such as replacing mounts, insulators and bump stops with front struts). This makes us more expensive than many of our competitors but leaves us with a clientele that trusts us explicitly and understands the difference between value and price. It also leaves us with an extremely low rate of comebacks.
• We pay our flat-rate technicians an hourly rate that is high enough to earn a competitive yearly salary without feeling that they have to cut corners or skip inspections.
• Nearly every vehicle that has a written work order is fully-inspected, with ongoing notes entered into our management system. The technician who recommends the work is the technician who does the work.
If you share our philosophies and would like to work somewhere that is trying to reverse the stereotypes and bad reputation of our industry, please send a resume with references. We would love to hear from you.
* Have the ability to diagnose vehicles and work independently
* Have a valid Driver's license with a clear record
* Provide own tools
* Be eligible to work in the US
Shop hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5pm, closed from 12pm-1pm for lunch. NO WEEKENDS.
Please submit a resume with references to this email or you may fax your resume and cover letter to [...]. Please do not call as we are busy with providing service to our customers. No owner or manager will be available to speak about this position.
ABSOLUTELY NO RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Jul 19, 2019.