We are looking for someone who is happy, friendly, excited about life and can carry on a good conversation with cars! We pay hourly, no flat rate, plus bonus! We are open Monday thru Friday, no weekends! Grumpy people need not apply.
- Weekends off!
- A clean, bright shop environment complete with the latest technology
- A friendly environment. Great clients!
- Comfortable lunchroom!
- Excellent pay
- Great health benefits with no employee match!
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and holidays
- Healthcare plan - company pays for employees. (No paycheck deductions!)
- Comfy lunchroom with fridge, microwave, toaster oven, free coffee, etc.
- Pay increase for ASE certification!
- Free full uniforms and free weekly laundering!
- Free work boots! (Yup! You read that right!)
- Loads of technical info!
- Entire shop networked with high speed internet access to OEM information systems, iATN achives, etc!
- Personal tablet for every mechanic
- Many OEM scanners & laptop software programs for specific manufacturers
- Mechanic's "parts account" available
- Easy access to work on your own vehicles!
- Reliable attendance without abuse of allotted sick / vacation days
- Clean work environment
- Thorough and correct completion of work processes assigned, including any documentation
- Clean, neat appearance with appropriate attire
- Safe work habits with regard to self, co-workers, customers, facility and vehicles
- Ability to determine when guidance is needed
- Ability to self-correct for minor changes in job processes
- Ability to be supervised on large or technically difficult jobs
- Ability to make logical decisions affecting job outcomes without guidance
Skill Set Required:
- Pleasant attitude towards employees, customers & vendors
- Valid CA driver's license - class C
- Ability to properly operate customer equipment on-highway
- Intermediate understanding of standard mechanical and power tools safe-use methods.
- Proper applications of different tools and differences between usages
- Basic understanding of computer controlled tools and interfaces
- Intermediate math, reading, comprehension and writing skills
- Intermediate communication skills both internal and external
- Intermediate understanding of vehicle electrical system pertaining to starting, charging, lighting, etc and ability to diagnose and repair with accuracy
- Ability to sing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" in A minor while milking a cow
- Intermediate understanding of information technology sources and proper/timely usage
- Ability to perform thorough preventive maintenance on vehicles
- Ability to perform basic diagnostic troubleshooting on mechanical systems
- ASE Certification in 3 areas is preferred but not necessary
Please reply to this ad with a resume for consideration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year