|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Very busy shop seeking skilled technician to work five days per week, with weekends off. Integrity Automotive is a full-service facility in Issaquah, WA that services most makes and models of cars and light trucks. Each of our five technicians have at least 30 years’ experience and are very skilled so you will be working in an environment with other like-minded techs, not apprentices that are always in need of your help.
Our shop has 8 bays with two lifts per bay – we have a total of 15 lifts for 6 technicians. Each technician is always assigned and guaranteed at least two lifts. We have the newest and best scan tools and diagnostic equipment. Our shop is well-equipped with quality flush and service equipment, overhead reels and nice hoists. Shop is kept clean and organized by our support staff so you can keep working on cars in a safe environment.
Our Service Advisors write a large average ticket to keep you working on big jobs. The freeway entrance is right behind our shop so you can perform a 5-mile road test at 70mph and be back to the shop in 5 minutes. We are in a lucrative area so we work on nicer and newer vehicles.
Our company owner is a Master Technician so he understands the need for quality equipment and efficient processes. This is a shop where you can work efficiently and make a great living. We are looking for a career technician who wants to grow with a team for many years to come. If you are looking for a place to plant your tool box and remain for a very long time, and you want to be appreciated and rewarded for your skills and experience, please apply.
* Great flat rate pay with bonus incentives
* Monday-Friday work week – weekends off
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
* Paid technical and professional training
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* 401K Retirement Plan
* Solid, profitable and growing company
* Convenient Location
* Great work environment
* Highly skilled technician
* Several years’ professional experience
* Willing to attend 40 hours company-paid training annually
* Experience on all makes/models is not required but candidate must have a desire to learn and grow
* Must work well with others and be a team player
* Positive, supportive attitude
* ASE Certifications or a commitment to attain certification
* Solid attendance record
* Positive past employment history with good references
* Good driving record
* Able and willing to work overtime on occasion when needed
* Keep a clean work environment
* Good documentation skills
* Computer literate
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Oct 19, 2020.