|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Hi, I’m John [...], Owner of [...] Auto. I’m always looking for people who enjoy what they do and do it well.
Do you prefer to work with integrity?
Are you passionate about giving top notch service?
Would you like to work in a repair shop with a great location, a systematic infrastructure and a wonderful customer base?
I’m looking for a Dynamic Entry Level Person that will enjoy learning and growing with our company.
Take a look below at some of our basic philosophies.
What we do:
· Work in a Neat, Predictable and Cooperative environment.
· Perform the services and repairs requested by our customers.
· Look cars over completely and give our customers a thorough assessment of their car.
· Suggest any repairs or maintenance needed to help keep their car safe and reliable.
· Use quality parts, proper procedures and tools.
What we Don’t do:
· Work in a Messy, Haphazard or Stressful environment.
· Perform unauthorized work that leads to confrontation.
· Overlook something because we don’t know how to fix it or can’t make any money doing it.
· Sell unnecessary work just to make a buck.
· Use cheap parts or cut corners on proper repair techniques.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Working with customers Face to Face to understand their concerns.
· Communicating these concerns to our technicians.
· Looking up parts and labor times to create estimates.
· Making sure preventive maintenance services are up to date for each vehicle.
· Explaining the recommended services & repairs to the customers.
We believe in ongoing education and attend several live classes and webinars each year.
If you enjoy learning and growing with a team of like-minded people then click the Apply Now Button
Job Type: Full-time
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Feb 11, 2021.