|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
If you’re looking for a company with a family centered culture and you enjoy helping people, then this opportunity may be for you. We are seeking technician applications for a full service automotive repair and maintenance facility that has been serving Lincoln since 1989. Our business specializes in electrical, drivability, and maintenance of domestic gasoline, diesel, and natural gas vehicles. We provide paid training and an atmosphere for professional and personal growth.
Some of the benefits we offer our technicians include
· Monthly tool reimbursement
· Paid Holiday’s
· Monday through Friday work week – no weekends
· Full uniforms
· Paid ongoing training
· Retirement Plan – Simple IRA
· Paid Sick Leave
· Weekly pay period
· Flat rate pay plan with weekly guarantee
· Employee savings account
Some of the investments we provide our technicians are
· Factory diagnostic scanners including the Ford IDS, GM Tech II, GM MDI
· Snap-on Vantage Ultra lab scope
· Pico lab scope
· Snap-on Edge Scanner
· Factory specialty tools for Ford, GM, and Chrysler
· Apple IPAD’s for digital inspections, pictures, videos, and service information
· Workstation with multiple software subscriptions including Alldata, Identifix, and IATN
· CUDA heated parts washer
· Two stalls per technician
· New lifts including a heavy duty truck lift
· Facility has new LED lights, new heaters, and numerous other upgrades to make your working environment clean, efficient, and comfortable
Our client base is well established and growing. We do not just repair and maintain vehicles but also take pride in building relationships with our clients.
If you want to work in a family centered environment and live by the principal that you will never put money ahead of people then this opportunity may be for you!
Contact [...] for more information.
Drivers license with clean driving record
Clean background check
Associate Degree in Automotive Technology
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Feb 19, 2021.