|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated Diagnostic Technician with leadership skills that is looking for a career they can call home. We are a very busy independent repair shop that has enough work to keep you busy and not bored. We have a very close group of employees and we are looking for the next member of our family. A good work ethic and attention to detail are a must for our shop. We work on all types of vehicles on the road today from classic cars to electric vehicles to Diesel powered vehicles. We would like to find a well-rounded technician that can work on anything.
Some of the things we work on but are not limited to are: Diesel and gasoline engines, drivability diagnostics, fuel injectors, fuel injection pumps, turbos, head gaskets, performance upgrades, tune ups, alignments, oil leak repairs, transmissions, brakes, suspension systems, lift kits, differential overhauls, clutches, transfer case repairs, electronic repairs, aftermarket accessory installs, major and minor maintenance services, air conditioning repairs and much more.
We expect you to bring your own mechanics hand tools, but we do have many factory scan tools as well as several aftermarket scan tools that we share within the shop. We believe in keeping up with ever changing technology. If we do not have a tool to do the job correctly, we buy it. We offer great benefits that include paid holidays, paid vacation, retirement contributions, profit sharing, performance bonuses, and a contribution toward your personal health insurance once you are through your grace period. We also pay for additional education to help keep you up with current technologies.
· Automotive Repair and Diagnostic (Including extensive diesel knowledge): 10 years (Preferred)
· Current ASE Certified Master Mechanic certification required
· Driver's License required
· MACS Section 609 air conditioning certification or willing to get one within 60 days of hiring at our cost.
· Drivability diagnosis
· Electrical diagnosis
· Mechanical diagnosis
· Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals that may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
· Continuously learns new technical information and techniques through available technical information and experience gained to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
· Keeps management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
· Maintains organized, neat, and safe bays
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
· Ensure that customer vehicles are kept clean.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations including the handling of hazardous material and current emissions regulations.
· Road-test vehicles to quality-check work performed.
· Leadership skills that include may include managing other employees as well as making management decisions for the shop when needed.
· Other duties as assigned
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||7:00AM - 4:30PM|
|Tuesday||7:00AM - 4:30PM|
|Wednesday||7:00AM - 4:30PM|
|Thursday||7:00AM - 4:30PM|
|Friday||7:00AM - 4:30PM|
Job last updated Apr 8, 2021.