Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $30.00 per hour, based on experience.
Potential for bonuses.
Check out our website: [...]
Find us on Facebook.
- Oil change (w/maintenance light reset).
- Tire rotation (w/TPMS reset).
- Inspections (suspension, fluid leaks, fuel/brake lines).
- Be able to use/learn the Mitchell 1 service and repair software.
- Be part of the team and help out wherever needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a clean work area.
- Be able to replace or repair brake, fuel, and transmission lines.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical brake issues.
- Diagnose and repair steering and suspension systems.
- Be able to replace parts on all major systems of the vehicle.
- Be able to do two- and four-wheel alignments (on Hunter machine).
- Diagnose and repair tire systems, including wheel bearings and balance issues.
- Diagnose and repair exhaust system issues which require welding.
- Be able to replace timing belts and water pumps.
- Be able to replace intake and exhaust manifolds.
- Be able to extract broken bolts and re-thread holes.
- Diagnose and repair trailer light systems.
- Check and have a basic level of understanding of OBDII codes.
- Be able to check and test charging systems, including battery, starter, and alternator.
- Fully understand and diagnose air conditioning systems.
- Diagnose and pinpoint leaks for all types of vehicle fluids.
- Preferably should have ASE certification for the following:
- A1 – Engine Repair
- A4 – Suspension & Steering
- A5 – Brakes- A7
– Heating & Air Conditioning
- Must be an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to research difficult problems on Identafix or Mitchell 1. Should be able to research recalls and TSB’s.
- Must be able to repair any problem found on all types of vehicles.
- Must possess tools needed on a daily basis with minimal need to borrow from other technicians.
- Fluent with automotive scan tools and able to program various types of modules.
- Should be fluent with automotive electrical theory. A technician at this level should be able to. read wiring diagrams, check for voltage drops, and use a lab scope to look for wave forms, as well as other advanced electrical diagnostic procedures.
- Must be able to successfully diagnose any problems and follow through to complete repair.
- Must have the ability to confidently communicate with customer.