|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
[...] Auto Service is looking for a qualified and certified Lead Technician for our growing, family-owned Independent Repair Shop. We take pride in creating a positive work environment for our team through mutual respect and help for one another. We believe in honesty and high standards even if nobody is looking.
Great atmosphere, respect for each other, mutual understanding and help, growing opportunities, goal setting, and sharing to reach your highest potential. We want you to find your forever home! Read our reviews and come talk to us. If you feel that it fits you, join our team!
• Knowledge/ability to diagnose and repair diesel and gasoline engines, mostly gas;
• Knowledge/ability to diagnose and repair chassis and body electrical, starters, and charging systems;
• Knowledge/ability to repair drive train systems, 4wd systems, differentials, U-joints, mount & dismount, balance various sizes & types of tires and wheels;
• Knowledge/ability to diagnose and repair car and truck suspension and steering systems;
• Knowledge/ability to diagnose and repair heating, cooling systems, and auxiliary heating systems on all types of vehicles;
• Knowledge/ability to diagnose, repair, and inspect hydraulic, ABS, and brake systems;
• Knowledge/ability to perform tune-ups on gas engines;
• Knowledge/ability to diagnose with lab scope/scanner;
• Having the knowledge to program modules is a plus;
• Ability to use gas torch and a MIG welder;
• Perform all repairs utilizing appropriate tools, procedures, and operations;
• Be willing to grow and learn every day as the industry changes every day with provided equipment and classes;
• Perform quality repairs at all times and be able to communicate effectively with Service Advisor;
• Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace;
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times;
• Any other duties or assignments as directed.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information;
• ASE certification is a must;
• Personal Tools are a must;
• Maintain a valid driver's license with a clean driving record;
• Be honest, have a positive attitude, be willing to help others;
• Have the motivation to work hard and ensure maximum productivity for good customer service.
Full-time experience: 2-5 years,
Master Technician is preferred.
Location: Englewood, CO-80110
• Compensation will be based upon experience (25-40$/hour);
• Paid holidays;
• Paid time off after 2 years of employment;
• Health insurance discounted plans available;
• Dental and Vision insurance discounted plans available;
• Passed ASE test reimbursement;
• Employee discounts for parts;
• Paid Education Classes.
Please call or email to set up an [...]
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated May 5, 2021.