|Company Type:||Educational Institution|
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in Automotive and/or Diesel Diagnostics, Service and Repair
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to create their own class material to teach experienced mechanics and technicians to include new diagnostics strategies.
- Have exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of operating systems for Light, Medium, Heavy Duty gasoline and/or diesel vehicles to include complex electrical and networking/communications systems.
- Ability to present their material online and in person in two 3 ½ training sessions or one 7-hour training session (1/2-hour break) while keeping students engaged.
- Willing to travel 1-2 weeks per month.
- Thorough Knowledge of Automotive, Diesel, and/or Heavy Equipment Technology
- ASE Certifications and National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) Accreditation
Job last updated Jun 9, 2021.