|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Why Work For Al [...] Auto and Truck? Al [...] Auto and Truck is a family-owned, full automotive repair shop that has been serving the area for over 20 years with locations in Kaukauna, Bellevue and Hobart. You’ll work Monday through Friday, with weekends off, in a super clean and fun environment with people that work as a team to get the job done. Al [...] Auto and Truck shops are air conditioned and equipped with the latest technology and equipment that allow you to be successful in your position. We offer excellent pay based on your performance/experience, full benefits including a retirement plan, flexible work hours and we’ll match your existing vacation time. If you are driven, and motivated to learn we want you to join our team!
Professional Service Technician Responsibilities:
• Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles…all makes and models foreign and domestic
• Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
• Explain automotive repairs and issues to the Service Writers
• Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
• Test the functionality of parts and systems
• Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
• Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
• Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
• Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
• Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
• Keep a professional appearance.
• Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
• ASE certifications recommended.
• Ability to provide friendly customer service.
• Must read, interpret, and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
• Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
• Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Sep 14, 2021.