We are looking for a qualified Advanced Level Automotive Service [...] shop with plenty of work for you. We have Parts Department Staffing and Service Advisors to make your job [...] you are a hard worker that has high integrity, is dependable, responsible, a team player and willing and able to work hard, we want to talk to you about joining our [...] to be able to diagnose and repair all systems on American and Import [...] are looking for someone that will be a positive asset to our team.
BASIC JOB INFORMATION:
- $5,000 Bonus (qualifications/stability/tools/certifications)
- Wages are Commission Based: Earning potential realistic in the $75,000 - $100,000 range. We have plenty of work for you, so the more you do the more you make.
- Full benefits (401k, vacation pay and health insurance)
- Five day work week. (4-Weekdays and Saturday)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working as a mechanic/technician.
- Minimum of 5 years of auto service experience as an ADVANCED LEVEL TECHNICIAN.
- Automotive electrical experience
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Must have current driver's license.
- ASE Certifications are a plus
- College or Vocational degrees are a plus
- A Great Working Environment.
- Diagnostic Scanner's Provided
- Specialty Tools Provided
- Training for personal and professional growth.
- Health Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- Paid Time off.
- Employee Discount Program for Purchasing Our Products.
- 5 Day Work Week (includes Saturdays).
- Positive & Friendly Attitude.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- The basic tools to do the job of an Auto Tech
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Desire to work hard and to be successful.
- Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
Respond to this email and we will get back with you to schedule a time for you to come by.