|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
Very busy NAPA Gold Auto Care Center is looking for a Service Advisor and Journeyman Tech.
Tired of working retail hours? Weekends?
Tired of high-pressure sales and upset customers?
Tired of having to do things that are questionable to get the sale?
We are Monday- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. No weekends!
How about a "corner office with a view"!
Pay is uncapped and we pay in proportion to the amount of sales - we are not a high-pressure store and put strong emphasis on being ethical (we do not under any circumstance force anyone to sell unneeded work)
Responsibilities and Duties
No service writing experience necessary but preferred. We are looking for a high energy, motivated individual with a POSITIVE attitude.
- Greet customers, keep customers informed, show and explain needed work, sell recommended repairs
- Keep front area clean and maintained, keep professional appearance
- Keep strong communication between technician and customer
- Document all work and information regarding customer vehicle
- Work with Parts Manager and she is there to assist you in daily tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be highly skilled on the phone! We put high emphasis on incoming phone calls and getting the customer from the call into the shop
- Strong sales highly preferred but not required (we view strong salesman as being able to relate info to customers without them feeling pressure)
- Knowledge on cars is not necessary as technician will explain all needed work
- Must be proficient with computers (everything we do is cloud based using shop management system, we also order parts online)
- Must have good hygiene and cleanliness- this is a professional front counter salesman role
We have a weekly minimum base and pay is a percentage of what the company does in gross profit (total sales minus parts cost minus tech labor). Percentage and base pay will be discussed at time of interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 +/year
High school or equivalent
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Oct 12, 2021.