|Company Type:||Independent Repair Service|
- Technician needs to be able to correctly diagnose and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Will perform repairs specified on work orders with efficiency and in accordance with manufacturer's specifications
- Must be able to explain in writing/verbally all mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers if required
- Ensure that work area is kept in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, equipment condition, etc.
- Will be required to maintain current certifications and progress in their field by attending training classes and/or seminars
- Extensive diagnostic experience
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Engine and transmission troubleshooting
- Diesel engines
- Airbag systems diagnostic experience
- Automotive technician, 5 years minimum experience
- ASE Certifications, Master ASE Certification (preferred)
- Valid Kentucky Driver's License (required)
- Competitive pay
- Family oriented work environment
- Paid training
- Health insurance (other types of insurance available)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Direct deposit
- Stable work environment
- Access to ALLDATA, Identifix, iATN, etc.
Certifications / Qualifications
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Job last updated Sep 6, 2023.