Actively Looking for Service Advisor/Technician jobs within 55 miles of Dundas, Minnesota.
Greetings! One word will sum up my interests in life—electricity! Most of my career has revolved around electricity/electronics in one form or another. Most recently I was employed as a journeyman locomotive electrician with BNSF Railway. Before the railroad, I owned my own business ( Auto Electric, LLC) installing remote start systems and performing electronic/electrical repairs.
I have an entrepreneurial spirit and have completed 119 credits from Minnesota School of Business in business administration. I also have an Associate Degree from Northwest Iowa Community College in automotive service.
As for my prior automotive experience, I have worked primarily at independent shops and/or specialty electrical shops.
Specific skills and experience:
· Installing aftermarket electrical equipment i.e. battery isolation hardware, snowplows, remote start systems, alarm systems, etc.
· Installing complete/fabricating wiring harnesses
· Programming GM controllers
· Repairing fire damaged and water damaged electrical systems
· Electrical/electronic troubleshooting i.e. charging systems, starting, networking, etc.
I’m a quick learner and am always eager to learn!
Recent events (translated as “lost time with family due to the railroad”) have encouraged me to continue in my original career path as an automotive technician.
Tools and Equipment
I have experience with professional diagnostic/service equipment and service information systems such as:
· Snap-on Modis
· Auto Enginuity
· GM Tech 2 (scan functions and programming)
· Mitchell, All-Data, Identifix, iatn, and some OEM websites
. Robinair A/C
Journeyman Locomotive Electrician
Serviced locomotive electrical systems. Also diagnosed and repaired failures, installed aftermarket systems, modified OEM systems and troubleshot networking issues.
Master ASE Technician
Remote Start/Alarm Dealer and Installer. Also diagnosed and repaired electrical/electronic systems.
ASE Master Technician
Full service auto repair
ASE Master Technician
Speciality shop. Heavy electrical/electronic diagnose and repair, modifications, aftermarket equipment installations, etc.
Profile last updated Nov 21, 2016.