We at German Car Specialist would like to give you a brief overview of ourselves and our business.
- We were established in 1993 and have 6 technicians. Between Dennis, Philip, Terry, Barry, Vince and Marc, we have over 126 years of combined experience.
- We employ efficient and competent technicians with years of experience that will pin-point your vehicle's problem, no guess work is done here.
- You can rest assured that when you come to German Car Specialist, your vehicle will be inspected, tested and diagnosed. An estimate will be provided before any repair work is started.
- We employ certified technicians, use the best quality parts & use factory diagnostic tools & equipment.
- To ensure that we have the most up-to-date information available for your vehicle, we use online information systems that link directly to or are equivalent to factory supplied information & repair systems.
- Our industry is always changing, everyone employed at German Car Specialist undergoes ongoing training and testing to remain up-to-date on the latest technologies and repair procedures.
- We pride ourselves on our automotive excellence and our goal is to diagnose & repair your car right the first time.
- Our goal is to keep you on the road in a safe and reliable vehicle. We strongly recommend preventive maintenance as it will very likely save you money on repairs in the future.
German Car Specialist is a business sponsor of iATN, which means they have access to over 2.0 million years of automotive experience through the iATN Knowledge Base and network of over 84,000 members. They have been a member of the International Automotive Technicians Network since 2012.
- Axle / Drive Shaft Repair (RWD, 4WD)
- Clutch Repair
- Complete Engine Repair
- Cooling System / Radiator Flush
- Differential Repair
- Four Wheel Drive Systems
- Fuel Injection Testing, Diagnostics and Repair
- Heating and Ventilation
- Preventive Maintenance
- Radiator Repair / Replacement
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission: Automatic Service / Repair – Major
- Transmission: Manual Service / Repair
- Tune Up Maintenance
- Vehicle Inspection
- 10,700 sq. ft.
- 16 Bays
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Beverage Area
- Children’s Play Area
- Clean Restrooms
|We Accept:||Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Personal Check, Traveler's Check, Visa|
|Email:||You can contact German Car Specialist through this form.|
204 40 Ave NE
Calgary, Alberta Canada