Actively Looking for Manager/Service Advisor jobs and is willing to relocate for the right position.
Experienced professional with a background in management, budgeting, operations, service, training, sales, and program design/implementation gained through working with large and small corporations in the automotive and non-profit sectors. BA Accounting, Loyola (College) University Maryland.
Held 7 of the original 8 ASE certifications (no Automatic Transmission or L1) but allowed to lapse when I moved into management. Currently, renewing.
Tools and Equipment
Student - Ceu
· Responsible for day-to-day operation of automotive non-profit
· Customization and implementation of Salesforce program database
· Inventory Control
· Oversee operation of 10 Bay Service Facility
· Service/Repair/Towing logistics
· Oversee MVA/Online vehicle registration operation.
· Prepare departmental budget and reports
· Oversee DOT and FMC compliance for in-house towing operation.
· Assist in program development and requirements.
· Secure and develop Sponsor Agency relationships.
· Develop and maintain program repair and supply partners.
· Coordinate vehicle warranty issues and repairs.
· Supervision/Training of personnel.Facilities management.
Manager, Technical Information Resources
Heavy Duty Fleet Specialist
· Sell and market product lines to heavy duty and industrial distributors and fleets.
· Conduct product and Fleet Certification training.
· Promote new products to distributors and fleets.Prospect and define growth potential in territory
Territory Sales Manager
· Manage sales and marketing of product lines for territory .
· Prospect automotive stores and service facilities for new business.
· Train installer and store personnel in product use, system design, service procedures, S.A.E. guidelines, and federal requirements.
· Develop and implement local marketing programs to pull product sales through to installer level.
· Make inventory evaluations and adjustments utilizing store and local sales history.
Student - BA Accounting
Profile last updated Aug 25, 2015.