Passively Looking for Manager/Technician jobs and is willing to relocate for the right position.
Check out my LinkedIn profile
Tools and Equipment
Started repairing "unfix-able"(or no one wants to do it more like) vehicles while managing Alpine. Alpine was my employer and landlord, when another repair shop purchased the facility "we" were in, I retired and moved my business 30 miles down the road to Gunnison.
• Establish a Maintenance Program and record keeping for the transit vehicles and driver inspection reports
• Perform all maintenance, repairs, annual safety inspections in compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Regulations and Federal Transit Administration for Alpine Express and the Gunnison Valley RTA fleet.
• Provide assistance on new equipment procurement contracts, analysis and evaluations
• Manage vendors for building and vehicle supplies while staying within budget
· Diagnose and repair vehicles under warranty and customer pay
· Became a certified ASE master technician for Ford Motor Company and Chrysler
· Create estimates for warranty and customer pay repairs
Student - Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Profile last updated Oct 9, 2022.