Actively Looking for Shop Foreman/Technician jobs and is willing to relocate for the right position.
It will be great pleasure to apply for the position of a Diagnostic Technician. I have been working as an Automotive Service Technician for over 06 years on International Service industry and deem myself an excellent choice for this position. With my sound knowledge base of mechanical and electrical work and Initial Start with apprenticeship as a Maintenance Technician Mercedes Benz cars and a sizable background in working as a first point of contact in the automotive industry, I am quite sure that I can make a solid contribution to service department.
Being an active part of this industry for a good amount of time has instilled in me the capability to decipher a customer’s problem by merely interviewing him on demand and coordinated with service advisor.
I became the finalist of Mazda Technical Skills Contest 2015 U.A.E.
Since I am well-honed with all mechanical, advanced Electrical Diagnosing,repair and maintenance procedures in theory and practical, I am confident in doing the most appropriate procedures which has resulted in recurring business in my current and previous place of work. My profound ability to verify the symptoms and identify the problems in Vehicle and resolve customers’ issues in a proactive manner would let me handle problems in a manner that facilitate successful outcomes.
Tools and Equipment
1. Auto Boss
2. Launch X 431
3. Xentry Diagnostics
4. WIS (Workshop information System) Mercedes
5. MMDS(Mazda Modular Diagnostic System)
6.MESI(Mazda Electronic service Information)
7. Wheel Balancer
8. tire fitting Machine
9. Computerized Wheel Alignment
10. Robiner A.C System Service Machine
11. Toyota Intelligent Tester
Automitve General Service Technician
· Additional Mechanical work Related to vehicle maintenance
· Periodic Maintenance and needed repairs
· Inspection & Estimation of repair work on warranty end Vehicles
· Using IDS/MMDS Mazda Diagnostic Software for diagnostics.
· Transmission and engine system symptoms troubleshooting and repairs
· Needed repairs
Coordinate with other technicians to overcome the workload
Toyota General Technician
1. Additional Mechanical work Related to vehicle maintenance
2. Periodic Maintenance.
3. Inspection & Estimation of repair work on warranty end Vehicles
4. Diagnosing of faults with Diagnostic Scanners(Intelligent tester 2).
5. Carrying out work individually as stated in the Job order.
6. Informing Works Foreman regarding any problems with the machinery or work interruptions resulting from additional jobs, non availability of spare parts, or inability to meet deadlines.
7. Responsible for all hand tools, pneumatic Equipments given by workshop store for individual work
Participating in all the technician trainings organized by the company
Mercedes Junoir Technician
1. Carrying out work as stated in the Job order.
2. Informing the Supervisor of any problems with the machinery or work interruptions resulting from additional jobs, non availability of spare parts, o
3. Maintain Workshop Tool and Equipment Area.
4. carry out out door vehicles break down services
Apprentice as An
1. Mechanical work Related to vehicle maintenance & overhauling of Vehicle Engines.
2. Use of Vehicle Diagnosing Scanners:
· Star Diagnose Basic 1, Star Diagnose Basic 2, Xentry diagnostics, Compaq 4 DAS, WIS.
3. Carried out Pre-Delivery Inspection.
Profile last updated Dec 18, 2015.