Passively Looking for Manager jobs and is willing to relocate for the right position.
Dedicated automotive professional experienced in: Vehicle evaluation and repair, automotive service shop activities, vehicle service writing, personnel interviewing, and hiring, team development, training development, training delivery, communications, strategic planning/execution, and achieving financial targets.
Proven ability to manage time efficiently, balance priorities and achieve customer satisfaction. Self-motivated; Comfortable multi-tasking and able to work as a team member or independently.
Areas of Expertise
• Automotive Technology • Service Shop Management • Training Delivery
• Leadership • Employee Retention • Customer Service
Tools and Equipment
I have worked with various OEM and aftermarket scan tools. Example GM Tech II, MDI, GDI, OTC Genesis, Snap-on Verus. I have also worked with Hunter tire and alignment equipment, various manufacturer brake lathes both stand alone and on-car, and several assorted brands of DVOM/Lab Scops such as Fluke and Pico Scope.
• Full accountability and authority for leading and managing assigned program(s)
• Establish an executable baseline and manages the program risk and opportunity, in accordance with specific financial goals and obligations.
• Supervise and integrate the performance of the program Integrated Product Teams.
• Act as primary customer contact on status and performance and anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and continued business.
• Responsible for growing the program and its product(s), working with the customer to identify and fund further product enhancements and refinements, and identifying and pursuing additional markets and customers.
• Proposal development • Manage initiatives to improve quality and efficiency of project initiatives
• Develop solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation.
Student - Six Sigma Specialist
Six Sigma doctrine asserts:
Continuous efforts to achieve stable and predictable process results (e.g. by reducing process variation) are of vital importance to business success.
Manufacturing and business processes have characteristics that can be defined, measured, analyzed, improved, and controlled.
Achieving sustained quality improvement requires commitment from the entire organization, particularly from top-level management.
Features that set Six Sigma apart from previous quality-improvement initiatives include:
A clear focus on achieving measurable and quantifiable financial returns from any Six Sigma project.
An increased emphasis on strong and passionate management leadership and support.
A clear commitment to making decisions on the basis of verifiable data and statistical methods, rather than assumptions and guesswork.
Store Manager of Service and Retail
Store Manager of Service and Retail
Full management of service department
Full management of retail department
Scheduling of all personnel
Customer vehicle service scheduling
Customer service communications
Developing customer base
Improving CSI and KPI indicators
Facility maintenance and appearance standards
Customer concern resolution
• Lead the service department by creating a culture of customer on-boarding with a focus on CSI and customer retention o Achieved 921 CSI score • Manage department resources to meet workflow volumes • Strive to hit objectives, closure targets and accounts receivable schedules. o Achieved Fixed First Visit to 93% • Recruit and hired Service Technicians, Service Advisors, and all other supports staff o Increased service staff by 12 team members • Design and implement processes that increase productivity, streamline redundancies, and raise effectiveness of the service environment.
· Manage the service department and support staff to facilitate the customer experience by consistent execution and continuous improvement processes.
· Schedule resources to meet workflow volumes.
· Manage loaner vehicle fleet for expediting customer needs and warranty repair support.
· Manage productivity, gross profit, and effectiveness of the service department
Student - Professional certification held
• P A State Inspection License
• P A State Emissions License
• PA State Safety Inspection Teachers License
• P A Enhances Emissions Inspection Teacher License
• MACS Refrigerant Recovery License
• ASE Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling
• ASE Master Automotive Technician
• ASE Master Heavy Duty Truck Technician
• ASE Service Consultant
• ASE Part Specialist
• ASE Undercar Specialist
• ASE L1 Certified
• Career College Association Professional Achievement Teacher Education Module
Student - ACDelco Training
General Motors Training Completions
• Chevrolet Volt Service Overview
• Chevrolet Volt Battery and Charging
• Chevrolet Volt Service Experience
• Hybrid Introduction and Safety
• Hybrid Vehicles: Theory, Operation and Service
• Battery, Charging and Starting Systems
• BAS Hybrid Introduction and Safety
• High Voltage System Safety (Two-mode Hybrid)
• Two-mode Hybrid Safety and Battery System Service • Wholesale Identifier • Maintenance-Automotive Fluids
ACDelco Service Training
• 289 Training Course Completions
• Manage a regional staff of thirty to ensure execution of program deliverables
• Interface with customer regional management/staff and manage expectations to ensure customer satisfaction • Identify regional program related challenges and create solutions to mitigate concerns
• Manage training facilities to ensure program deliverable goals and customer expectations are met
• Conduct and analyze market area needs assessments to support the growth of customer new business opportunities
• Develop and deliver skill building course materials to enhance employee skill sets for career and professional development.
• Conduct recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new personnel
Market Area Service Manager
• Develop and deliver technical training for field staff and General Motors service personnel
• Develop parts warranty programs and parts analysis processes.
• Initiate Owners Relation Cases, Field Product reports and product quality evaluations
• Develop and deliver vehicle service/ product training for aftermarket service centers and General Motors dealerships
• Troubleshoot vehicles at service locations to increase customer satisfaction
Zone Service Manager
• Sales support
• Automotive technical training development and delivery to dealer and aftermarket technicians
• Battery Marketer training
• Product Sales Blitzes
• Battery failure/analysis
• Assist Regional Product Manager with training of high warranty accounts
• Assist with field training of fleet accounts.
Training Instructor for Automotive Program
• Preparation and organization of lesson material, equipment and training area
• Directed and managed learning activities in classroom, laboratory and service shop
• Formulated training objectives and plans
• Developed training aids and gathered latest technical information to support curriculum
• Conducted PA state safety mechanics inspection certification programs.
• Conducted PA State Emissions mechanics inspection certification programs
Service Manager/ Service Technician
• Responsible for all facets of shop operation.
• Customer vehicle intake
• Customer pick up and billing
• Vehicle diagnosis, repair and validation
• Customer follow up
Student - Associates Degree in Automotive and Diesel Technology
Automotive and Diesel associate degree program. Program aligned with ASE categories for both automotive and Diesel certifications of the time frame. In addition there were 3 Business management course needed to complete Associates certification
Profile last updated Sep 2, 2022.