Actively Looking for Technician jobs and is willing to relocate for the right position.
Looking for a position of a Auto Mobile Technician in a reputed company where can use and utilize my skill sets as a Technical to the fullest and incorporate new technologies in the problem solving.
· Diagnose and repair faults using computerized diagnostic system through systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
· Repair or replace parts and components including fuel, brakes, steering, suspension, engine, drive train, cooling system, air conditioning and electrical components.
· Replacement of body trims including dash panel, pillars, window mechanism, seat frames and seat covers.
· Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
· Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
· Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
Informs foreman or team leader the situation of job request, and the probable time needed to finish the job
Tools and Equipment
· Usage of Topix (online service manual),workshop tools and testing equipment.
· Usage of SDD,IDS,T4 and Maxi (Universal) operating system.
· Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special servicing tools and personal tools.
Profile last updated Apr 19, 2017.