The foundation of iATN is based on the principles outlined in our mission of excellence, stated goals, and member agreement.
iATN Mission of Excellence
To promote the continued growth, success and image of the automotive service professional by providing a forum for the exchange of knowledge and the promotion of education, professionalism, and integrity.
- To provide programs and services that promote the professional growth and effectiveness of iATN members through the exchange of knowledge.
- To provide an interactive, technology-rich learning environment.
- To increase the public's understanding, appreciation and respect for the Automotive Service Industry.
- To promote public awareness of the iATN and its members.
- To continually adapt to the changing needs of sponsoring iATN members.
iATN Member Agreement
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism, competence, and integrity.
- Pursue excellence through ongoing education and the exchange of knowledge and experience with fellow iATN members.
- Maintain quality through the use of proper tools, equipment, parts and procedures.
- Promote public awareness of the importance of quality professional service and the advancing technology of the modern automobile.
- Support and promote the mission and goals of the iATN.