The PowerClean Flush Tool cleans engine cooling systems completely and thoroughly. Improper flushing can ruin a newly installed water pump and result in warranty problems and frustrated customers. Perform a complete cooling system flush by using clean water and compressed air. The PowerClean Flush Tool “water hammers” accumulated sludge and scale deposits without the use of harsh chemicals or solvents. It cleans radiators, heat exchangers, hoses and engine blocks more effectively than conventional flushes, maintains system integrity and ensures warranty coverage on replacement parts, including water pumps. The patented process uses fixed dimensional control of the air and liquid flow paths to allow air to pressurize the water, creating a pulsating action to scrub deep into corners and crevices and eliminate trapped debris.
- Pulsating gun assembly with pre-set regulator
- Water line backflow preventer
- Large rubber tip for radiator necks and direct flushing of the engine block
- Small rubber tip on whip hose for direct access to heater core tube stubs
- 5/8” And 3/4” heater hose barbs for flushing heater cores or engine blocks
- Durable protective storage case with room for additional items
How to Perform a Cooling System Flush:
1. Before working on the cooling system, make sure the engine is at room temperature. Never remove a radiator cap on a hot engine.
2. Use a large tub to capture any coolant that leaks from the system.
3. Flush each component of the system with a garden hose for 2-3 minutes.
4. Filter the contaminants.
5. Use the PowerClean Flush Tool to remove the additional contaminants not captured by the regular flush procedure.