Gates molded coolant hose is manufactured to fit specific applications.
- Recommend for upper, lower, by-pass, heater and other coolant hose applications
- Heat and ozone resistant cover
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation - the leading cause of hose failure
- Re-engineered materials resist vacuum collapse; this reduces the need for internal springs in many applications
- SAE 20R4 and 20R3 Type EC Class D-1 and D-2 specifications
- Temperature rating: -40° F to 275° F (-40° C to 135° C) in coolant hose applications
Note: Gates recommends replacing standard worm drive and spring loaded clamps with Gates PowerGrip SB Clamps each time a new coolant hose is installed.
Caution: Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications